Friday, August 19, 2011

Vintage Swimsuit

I first bought this vintage top because I loved the pink color and stretchy fabric. I later discovered that it was a vintage swimsuit. Double score! I love wearing the top with a great pair of skinny jeans but this day was hot so though it does not look like it in these pics, Im wearing denim shorts with the top.





I LOVE summer!


15 comments:

  1. You have the besttt taste in jewelry. I want everything you own!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. The smile, the hat, the bangels... I love everything about it.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling, you look gorgeous! I like this look.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! The pink is just too adorable. You look super cute!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your top ,you look so gorgeous dear
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vintage find. I'm not sure I would have realized it was a a swimsuit at first either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And I bet I wouldn't have seen that it was a swimsuit either. Looks like a nice top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i imagine it would be very cute as a swimsuit! love the color and the piping on the bodice.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool hat and top!

    www.fashionsketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the look - vintage swimsuits r too much fun

    ReplyDelete