Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lets Get it Started!

Fur: Thrifted, Vintage Fur Cape
Pants: Thrifted, Vintage Liz Clairborne (avail soon on Etsy)
Shoes: Michael Kors Booties, size 8 1/2
for sale at: ebay
Shades: Thrifted
Bag and Gloves: Vintage, Passed Down to me by my Aunt Rosie
Headband: Plato's Closet






Bracelet: Made by my mom : )
Chanel Ring: Made by moi (please leave a comment if interested in buying)
Necklaces: All Vintage, available on ebay



Shoes: Michael Kors Booties, size 8 1/2

She Shoots.....
Sh
She Scores!!!...and gets the ball stuck in the net, huh?

Whatever!


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You look gorgeous and the jewelry and clothes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style! Def a new follower:)
    xx

    Emy

    http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thanks for your comment, im already following you:)but thanks for following my blog x

    ReplyDelete