Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nude & Black Lace, Stunning Dress

My mom presented this dress to me the other day and it knocked me off my feet. She had purchased it at an estate sale, and the dress just came to life when I put it on. The tailoring of the dress is just exquisite, from the kicked out skirt at the bottom of the dress to the delicate capped lace sleeves. 

Its a stunner of a dress. 

Even better my mom made this first purse pictured using a black leather vintage 1960s purse that had some exterior scratches. She added this great super soft tan leather to the exterior, added some black ric rac trim, and finished it off with that fabulous gold tone lion pin.

 My moms gifted and this bag is truly special. 


Dress: Vintage Black Lace and Nude Long Capped Sleeve Dress, For SALE HERE ; Shoes: Brand New Salvatore Ferragamo Tan Leather Heels, size 8, For SALE HERE

Purses: Tan Leather and Black Ric Rac Vintage Handbag with Gold Lion Pin, For SALE HERE; Whiting and Davis Gold Mesh Handbag, For SALE HERE

Jewelry: Vintage Gold Tone Chain Hoop Clip on Earrings, For SALE HERE

***Lipstick: NARS in Jungle Red 




Purse: Whiting and Davis Gold Mesh Handbag, For SALE HERE













30 comments:

  1. Wow that dress is so beautiful and it looks amazing on you! Your mom did a great job!!

    GTBB,
    http://www.badjoan.com
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! That dress is gorgeous and I love all of the lace details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!!!!

    kiss

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! darling You look SUNNING! That dress is BEAUTIFUL!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress! is totally perfect!
    Lucky you!

    Have a great day!
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautifull dress and you look so pretty here, the bag really match it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥!!! This is SUCH an INCREDIBLE DRESS!!!!!
    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a stunning vintage dress, ive got a friend who would love this, ill direct her this way!


    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful dress! I'm so in love with the classic allure it gives you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting my blog, I'm your 600th follower WOOOOT! That dress looks amazingly gorgeous on you, you look like a model in a bridal magazine :D xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow.love that dress on u xxxamazing outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous here. Have a lovely day.

    Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit! You look so chic!

    Your blog is adorable and one of my new faves! Definitely following :) Would love for to stop by mine too, and check it out! Excited to be bloggy friends!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete
  14. HEy girl! Thanks for following :) I love your hair aahh! so pretty! It's funny because I've been following you before you posted your comment hehe.

    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank u for following , i'm following u :***


    www.butterflycreationsitalia.blogspot.com :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous look!! this dress and your braid are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete


  17. I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

    I need your help...
    A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfit!! I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice dress, love it at the bottom, like the sleeves, and you have such a nice little waist. :)
    That dress is really nice on your figure. :)
    OH! AND I LOOOVE YOUR BRAID! So cute! ♥

    Thank you for your comment on my new post, and thanks for the follow. :)

    -Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look stunning! That dress is so gorgeous.

    fleeting moments

    ReplyDelete
  21. really nice dress!

    Elle:)
    http://redischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely fantastic! That dress is killer and I LOVE your style and I love that fishtail braid, too. Thank you for dropping by Expecting Chic. I will definitely be following you now for some thrifting inspiration!

    Expecting Chic

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous!!!


    I really love your blog and your amazing style :)
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it, and if you want, follow me back ;) )
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete