Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Witchie Halloweenie

I hope everyone had a spoooooky and fun Halloween! I wanted to be an ugly witch but due to my face breaking out, green makeup was out of the question. Plus this vintage dress I used as my witch outfit was just too pretty. I wish I had a better pic of the beautiful thick lace that lined the bottom hem, which I now have to repair after stepping on and ripping off Halloween night!! Oopsie


My boyfriend Eric as Tony Perkis from Heavyweights.

And a super cute video of my cousins son Tate as a Walrus: Tate the Walrus.
He even made it on ABC National News!!

7 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! I love your fierce fabulous style! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great witch costume!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing costume, you look great! <3

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!check out my blog, if you want follow each other!!!
    CHEAP & GLAMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is absolutely gorgeous, I am in love!
    Why is all the best stuff always vintage?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete