Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Vintage Bottoms: 1970s Floral Skirt, High Waisted Houndstooth Pants, & Red Plaid Tartan Wrap Skirt

 I recently found some amazing vintage skirts and pants that I just put up for sale on my Etsy store: Rosi Vintage. I have one more pair of amazing gypsy pants that I will be putting up on Rosi Vintage soon, but wanted to share my latest finds here first!




Hat & Belt: Thrifted Vintage
Skirt: 1970s Marigold Floral Maxi Skirt, For SALE HERE
Jewelry: Vintage Turquoise Ring from Aunt Rosi
&
Upcycled Bicycle Tire Earrings from Jefferson & Lake


Pants: Vintage Wide Leg, High Waisted Houndstooth Pants
For SALE HERE


Skirt: Vintage Tartan Red Plaid Wrap Skirt
For SALE HERE

1 comment:

  1. lovely plaid skirt!
    Monia
    http://moniantinori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete