Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maxi Skirt

  Warmer weather is finally here and I could not be happier! Bandeaus are the easiest thing to wear, and I love wearing them with loose or oversized tanks and dresses. I love this hot pink one because its bright and adds a pop to any outfit.

Skirt: Vintage Brown Sueded Cotton Maxi Skirt, For SALE HERE; Shoes: Kenneth Cole, bought at DSW on Clearance, Lace Race Back Crop Top from Gilly Hicks, Hot Pink Lace Bandeau from Hollister; Brown Two Tone Vintage Wicker & Leather Purse, For SALE HERE

JEWELRY: 
1st Look: Brown Beaded Long Vintage Necklace, For SALE HERE; Turquoise Filigree Hoop Earrings, For SALE soon; Vintage White Shell Clasp Bracelet, For SALE HERE
Vintage Japanese Charm Bracelet, For SALE HERE; Large Pink Peony Flower Resin Adjustable Ring, For SALE  HERE

2nd Look: Vintage Shell Necklace, For SALE HERE; Vintage Gold Tone Clock Watch, For SALE HERE




Vintage White Shell Clasp Bracelet, For SALE HERE
Vintage Japanese Charm Bracelet, For SALE HERE
Large Pink Peony Flower Resin Adjustable Ring, For SALE  HERE



Vintage Shell Necklace, For SALE HERE; Vintage Gold Tone Clock Watch, For SALE HERE

 Brown Two Tone Vintage Wicker & Leather Purse, For SALE HERE





24 comments:

  1. Oh you look GORGEOUS. I love this combo - and the weather looks fabulous!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR top is just awesome - infact your blog is awesome - following you now, would adore it if you do the same. A
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this outfit! I really like how you paired the lace top with the maxi skirt. You look absolutely stunning! Keep up the great posts!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. great great skirt!!! :):) and lovely bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are all in the maxi skirt mood! they're so girly and pretty! XD


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit.
    I like the skirt and the jewelry.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty outfit but Im loving even more the details! you have lots of pretty things :)
    I love vintage too, so I'll be here everyday (I guess lol)

    See you and thanks for your comment, Im your new follower too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink bandeau and the lace crop top! So pretty for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the lovely comment and following my blog! I love stumbling upon new bloggy friends :)

    The lace top you have is gorgeous.

    XO
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!! I love your maxi skirt!
    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love thit outfit, and the little bit of pink made such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thank you for visiting my blog and the follow, i'm following you back now :)

    have a lovely day:)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello doll! You look gorgeous! I love your outfit :) Great blog you have here. Definitely following.

    Follow me back?
    Take care!

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous outfit, love the top & all the accessories.

    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm definitely following your blog, love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow love the layers, that top is simple divine, just divine, what a shape. love the fact that it is oversized. but i adore the neon bra, what a combination. just perfect. and you know how to wear accessories girl, just fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great look! Love the crocheted vest and the bag!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is one of the most intresting blog ive seen!
    amazing things girl!
    love to see it!

    NEW outfit post at;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loveeeeeeeee this hot pink bra and lace top combination!!!! And I love the jewelry!! Gorgeous!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such great style!!

    Monique xx

    www.misszuman.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. really love the shoes!!!

    come to visit my blog, i follow you!


    The Chic Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  21. HEY, I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it! You have great style, so chic! I am now your newest follower, I hope we can be cyber buddies :)
    XO, Alexandra

    moneuphorie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete