Monday, May 16, 2011

Shoppin


Stumbled upon MISRED one day in St. Petersburg. If you are ever in the area in FL, this is a must stop shop. Stocked full of fun vintage and consignment finds, all at VERY VERY reasonable prices. 
I actually sold the dress off my back, and walked away with this great fitted striped blazer for just $18. 

A similar necklace to the one Im wearing here can be found at my ETSY SHOP HERE.

AND THEN....
We found this amazing wearhouse sized building/store full of vintage. Literally there were clothes coming out of the ceilings and jewelry coming out from under the carpet. I have never seen so many piles upon piles of clothes before in my life. It was honestly, and this takes alot for me to say, but overwhelming. I could have spent 7 full days here going through stuff and still not have seen everything. But there was sunshine and adventures to be had, so I walked away with just my jaw open, and enough images in my mind to keep me dreaming for a few days.

My mom in the thick of things

HEAVEN


Fell in love with this hat, but walked away from the price tag...

This is one of 25 of these jewelry cases..


After all that shopping we stopped in at a popular tapas restaurant. You can see from my plates that the food wasn't any good...

No really, I was licking the bowl. So good

Momma was in the clean plate club too

Yum, yum

17 comments:

  1. What a cool place, packed with stuff ! It must be fun to look for special things :-) Your mum is pretty and so are you ! Congrats and ciao from Italy !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your Mom look fantastic!

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha! Great genetics. I knew it!

    You two look like you had a blast!!!

    Have a great one! x http://xNTA.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my kind of place! I'm sure there are tons of vintage jewellery pieces I could use!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A superb place. Your Mom is pretty too.
    xoxo
    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like an Aladdin's cave! how exciting! I love your blazer and I can see where you get your gorgeous looks from :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love vintage... wonderful blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heaven indeed..Great pics great mom..:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks like heaven and you look cute as ever!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! The striped blazer is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is vintage heaven! And you mom is gorgeous, I can see where you get your style from.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I wish I was there!!!

    I love your blog! Im deff following!
    Check out mine when you get a chance?!

    xoxo
    www.StyleItInHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks like a seriously fun day of shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your mom is gorgeous! And so are you. :)

    That really looks like heaven for us, girls.

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE VINTAGE CLOTHES! :)

    http://indianadoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, you did find heaven! Swoon! That blazer is so beautiful. Can't wait to see you style it in future looks!

    ReplyDelete