Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mother Flare Jeans and More Jefferson + Lake Jewelry

 I finally took the plunge for a pair of designer Mother Jeans, and I'm in love. These flares are soo soft its like wearing pajamas..seriously. Everyone needs to try a pair..

I also wanted to fashion more Jefferson + Lake jewelry, a jewelry line I designed with my friend Chrissy. We will be launching our website soon (fingers crossed)!


My arm candy. I made everything but the watch.. : )

Polka dot top from Forever 21.


There are so many great hoop earrings in our Jefferson + Lake jewelry collection, so I had to show off a few pairs. I ended up wearing a black with hot pink faceted beads pair for the day.

More Jefferson + Lake Earrings below

                                     
                                     
                                                                                                                      





9 comments:

  1. That is great casual:) Just love your hair:)Mayby you want to follow each other by bloglovin and GFC?:) Please let me know on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be more than happy to seek out this web-site.I wished to thanks in your time for this excellent learn!! I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. group fitness classes

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You know, lots of people are looking around for this information, you could help them greatly. 4 room hdb interior design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great web site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your sweat! event management agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easily, the is actually the best topic with this registry related issue. I participate in your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not you should be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I'll instantly grab your rss feed to keep informed of any updates. pre-planning funeral

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot! mri scan singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the subject matter and found most people will consent with your blog. divorce Singapore cost

    ReplyDelete