Thursday, September 13, 2012

jefferson + lake Jewelry Network-o-Rama Event

Last night I did a network event with for my jewelry line, jefferson + lake, with my partner Chrissy at the Victor Hotel. It was an event put on for woman to network and shop at the same time and we were one of several vendors there. Lets just say pulling up to the Victor Hotel was interesting...as it looked like a haunted, run down club. Well, it was in fact a club not a hotel but it was really cool inside with large hanging disco balls.

 Our setup!
 Victor Hotel
 Thankfully we were set up right next to the food!
 It was all from a new grill called roti...soo good!

 One of the rings we were selling, which was made from a vintage sweater clip!
 At home with Muffins wearing my H&M tube dress I bought for $3,
 jefferson + lake earrings, and a vintage necklace that I'm selling on Etsy HERE.

2 comments:

  1. aww, what a lovely post!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La robe est superbe!!!!J'adore
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete