Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Q101.9 Runway Show with Comfort Me Boutique

Last Thursday, Chrissy, my partner in jefferson + lake jewelry were asked to walk the 
runway for Comfort Me Boutique at a Q101.9 fashion show downtown at Millenium Park.

Free snacks, drinks, and fashion...we were in!
Our first looks. Both available at Comfort Me Boutique. And we are both wearing our
jefferson + lake earrings, which are also sold at Comfort Me Boutique.
Cheesin it up on the runway..
What a beautiful setting!
Our second looks, both available at Comfort Me Boutique.
The Bean!
I loved this dress soo much. It is by Nombre, and I felt like I was wearing pajamas!
Go to Comfort Me Boutique and try in on, trust me!


3 comments:

  1. wow)))
    amazing dress))
    adorable look))



    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im Fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. I hope you like my style and maybe want to follow me...

    NEW LOOK: MARNI SWEATER
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/storm.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning, must have been a great experience!

    i've just started a new blog and, as you followed my old one (the heart blog), i was wondering if you'd like to check out / potentially follow my new one?=)

    TIGERHEART xxx

    ReplyDelete